Earthbound Academy
Welcome to EBA register or log in below
Earthbound Academy
Welcome to EBA register or log in below
Earthbound Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where you can become a better duelist

Homeidk what this falls in to I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

idk what this falls in to

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
red ranger

idk what this falls in to Empty
PostSubject: idk what this falls in to   idk what this falls in to Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:58 am

i have been getting bored latley on dueling network so i plan on trolling one of the admins if u would like to watch or be my partner in crime post here and we will talk about it sora plz dont take it down lmao xD

(WARNING):IT MAY OR MAY NOT RESULT IN A BAN xD
Back to top Go down
SoraNoTsubasa
Admin
SoraNoTsubasa

PostSubject: Re: idk what this falls in to   idk what this falls in to Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:58 am

lol
you know i can handle it i am totaly fine as long as your just joking around, Very Happy but if it gets outta hand i will take matters into my own hands.
Back to top Go down
https://earthboundacademy.forumotion.com
red ranger

PostSubject: not trolling this acad   idk what this falls in to Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:12 am

sora im not going to troll a admin on here ima troll a admin on dueling network Razz
Back to top Go down
red ranger

PostSubject: Re: idk what this falls in to   idk what this falls in to Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:42 pm

day will be on a saturday and still looking for a partner in crime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: idk what this falls in to   idk what this falls in to Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

idk what this falls in to
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Earthbound Academy :: Important :: Announcements-
Jump to: